BCONE Celebrates the 10th Annual Northeast Sustainable Communities Workshop (NSCW)
Now in its 10th year, the Northeast Sustainable Communities Workshop (NSCW) brings together a wide range of experts to discuss the most current and state-of-the-art approaches and strategies in brownfields redevelopment. This year’s theme is about Opportunity Zones, so we will also talk about, amongst other things, the newest community development initiative that can make a HUGE impact on our communities.
We are excited to invite you to join us on June 4, 2019, on the campus of the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) in Newark, New Jersey, where you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Earn Credits (LSRP, PE,CLE, etc. see Education) for select sessions throughout the conference;
- Hear the special Keynote Presentation from Jason Bram of the Federal Reserve Bank;
- View our HOT new “Lightning Talk!” Segment featuring several short 5-minute presentations, giving you the opportunity to review many exciting ideas in a short span of time;
- Visit our Exhibit Hall – The place to see the latest products and services that will help ensure successful brownfields projects;
- Attend our ever-popular Networking Reception; and much more!
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working in the brownfields development who’s looking to: get inspiration and education from top leaders in the industry, attend interactive workshops on the trends affecting the future of brownfields, network with peers and potential partners, and gain some continuing education credits in the process.