The Brownfield Coalition of the Northeast (BCONE) is excited to host the June 2021 Northeast Sustainable Communities Workshop (NSCW) – a virtual event that will provide the audience with the tools needed to successfully take advantage of various “Big Ideas” surrounding development.
Attendees will learn how to navigate the commercial real estate climate of 2021. Workshop presenters will discuss how to employ available incentives. They will also provide insight into the knowledge and tools needed to profitably develop projects in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
The workshop sessions are designed to give environmental experts a platform to assist developers in remediating brownfields and navigating commercial real estate incentives. You will even have the opportunity to hear from top developers!
So, join us on June 22-23, 2021, for the brownfield event of the year! Not only will you expand your knowledge and network, your current and future clientele will have an even greater appreciation for the solutions you recommend.
Your Conference Ticket Includes:
- A Two-Day Virtual Conference Pass with Full Access to Virtual Hub
- Ability to Attend from Your Home or Office
- A Personal Profile Page in the Conference App for Advanced Networking Opportunities
- Live Presentations by Industry Experts
- 14 Interactive Panel Discussions Followed by Live Q&A
- Eligibility for Continuing Education Credits
- All Sessions will be Available for On-Demand Viewing for One Week After the Workshop
- Slide Decks of Presentations Will be Made Available
- Access to the New and Unique Virtual Hosting Platform which Allows for Advanced Networking
- Follow-Up Conversations and 1-on-1 Engagement
- A Virtual Exhibit Hall Where You can Connect with Event Partners, Speakers, Exhibitors and Other Attendees
- 100% Free Early Access to Our Online Community