2020 Theme: Leveraging Resources Using Comprehensive Planning
Now in its 11th year, the Northeast Sustainable Communities Workshop (NSCW) brings together a wide range of experts to discuss the most current and state-of-the-art approaches and strategies in brownfields redevelopment.
We are excited to invite you to join us for this 2-day virtual conference on Tuesday, July 21 and Wednesday, July 22, 2020. A conference like none other, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Earn Credits (LSRP, PE,CLE, etc. see Education) for select sessions throughout the conference;
- Hear the latest from a special Keynote Speaker;
- View Lightning Talks featuring several short 5-minute presentations, giving you the opportunity to review many exciting ideas in a short span of time;
- Visit our Exhibit Hall – The place to see the latest products and services that will help ensure successful brownfields projects;
- Attend our ever-popular Networking Reception; and much more!
Who Should Attend?
Anyone working in the brownfields development who’s looking to: get inspiration and education from top leaders in the industry, attend interactive workshops on the trends affecting the future of brownfields, network with peers and potential partners, and gain some continuing education credits in the process.