Just like the in-person conference, the virtual NSCW will provide Continuing Education Credits for varying professions. Those certificates will be provided at the end of the conference to all eligible attendees.
- NJ – 6.5 Contact Hours
- NY – 6.5 Contact Hours
- MA, CT & PA – No CEC Requirements
- DE – the licensee makes decision if engineering credits should apply
- PA – on an honor system (they can receive 6.5)
- NJ (falls under the NJ LSRP License)
- MA (falls under the MA LSP License)
- CT (falls under the CT LEP License)
- DE – students can apply on their own at no fee
Legal Continuing Education
- NJ – 6.5 CLEs
- NY – 6.5 CLEs. NJ is a Group B jurisdiction for NY so they will honor NJ’s approval. NY reserves the right to ask to see the course materials.
- CT – 6.5 CLEs. If a CLE course has been approved or accredited in another state, it qualifies for MCLE credit in Connecticut.
- MA – No Continuing Education Requirement
Licensed Site Remediation Professionals
- NJ LSRPs – 2 Technical CECs and 2 Regulatory CECs – Resubmitted 6/24/2020
- CT LEPs – Resubmitted 6/25/2020
- MA LSPs – Resubmitted 6/25/2020
- DE, NY & PA – No requirement for continuing education
American Planning Association – Submitted 6/24/2020